pressure washing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure washing

see if you guys can tell me how to price this.

my customer wants 688ft of wood fence pressure washed and stained.i normally charge 50.00hr pressure washing, but i'm not sure about putting the stain on. how long should it take two guys? it's pretty big job, but it's lots of money to be made also.

thanks,

cjm

Originally posted by cjm2783
    see if you guys can tell me how to price this.

my customer wants 688ft of wood fence pressure washed and stained.i normally charge 50.00hr pressure washing, but i'm not sure about putting the stain on. how long should it take two guys? it's pretty big job, but it's lots of money to be made also.

thanks,

cjm
    Wondering if you are brushing or spraying the stain.

Comment

Originally posted by knowltondata
      Wondering if you are brushing or spraying the stain.
      i do have a backpack sprayer and thought of that. do you think it would be ok to do that? i'm sure it would be so much faster, but i want it to look good.

i'm thinking the PW will take about 8 hours, that includes the stairs and the deck, which is 16x12.

it's a big job, but the money is worth it.

tell me what you think,

thanks... cjm

Comment

If you have someone helping you, spray the stain on then have your help come behind you with the brush. That way you make sure to get the stain into the cracks of the wood. It actually don't take that much longer to do it that way. I charge $1.00 a sq ft for power washing and 1.25 a sq ft for wash and seal plus the cost of the sealant.

Comment

Working...
        X