Solucal....pros & Cons......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solucal....pros & Cons......

i use this stuff in june with the iron added and again in the fall without the iron when i seed. just curious, do any of you guys use it and what results you get ?

steve-o
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Noone here knows what the hell chu is talking about.

Were can I pick this stuff up? Do I need a prescription? :alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

There You Go College Boy....................

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
      Noone here knows what the hell chu is talking about.

Were can I pick this stuff up? Do I need a prescription? :alien::alien::alien:
      you wanted threads and i start what i thought was a good one and what do you do??????? you make fun of ole steve-o..................:alien::alien::alien:

steve-o
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

We use dolomatic and solucal. Depends on which one is needed at the time.
        We try to get a soil sample every two years to help determine which one is needed.

Comment

Exmark Vantage mowers

Has any one used the Exmark Vantage mowers? Need to replace some grand stands and definitely will not replace with more grandstands.

Comment

Originally posted by pow View Post
            Has any one used the Exmark Vantage mowers? Need to replace some grand stands and definitely will not replace with more grandstands.
            Dude, why not start a new thread? Doesn't matter much, as this is a deserted forum now-a-days.

You do realize the main guts between a Vantage and a Grandstand are the same...right? :alien::alien::alien:
            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

Sometimes I really get confused?

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
              Dude, why not start a new thread? Doesn't matter much, as this is a deserted forum now-a-days.
              Why is this forum deserted?
              Why do you still come by, if it is that bad here?
              Do you think post like this help bring more members?
              GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
              LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
              www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Originally posted by GrassMaster View Post
                Why is this forum deserted?
                Why do you still come by, if it is that bad here?
                Do you think post like this help bring more members?
                Sorry, maybe not deserted, more like the city of Detroit. Once thriving, but now clinging what little life is left.

I come back from time to time dreaming to see an abundance of activity again. Ahhh, those were the days.

Comment

Working...
                X