Landscape Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape Lighting

I just wanted to know if you have to be licensed in Michigan to install landscape lighting? I know it all runs on 12v after a transformer, ive aced every electricity course I've taken with over 100% and rewired motorcycle / installed car stereos and wired a decent part of my house. I'm confident i would be able to wire a lighting system i just dont know if it would be legal for me to do so?

thanks in advance

-zach
    48" Exmark lazer ct
    32" bradley WB, 10.5 briggs
    (2) 48" 14hp john deere WB's
    72" Grasshopper 928D
    shindawa 261 trimmer
    shindawa 261 edger
    8hp WB blower
    kawaski K400A backpack blower
    MTD 3.5hp WB edger
    husky 28cc stick edger
    weedeater 22" hedgetrimmer
    5x16 leaf trailer with 13hp loader
    6' x 16' tandem trailer pulled by a..
    98' Chevy Silverado 2500 long bed

I wouldn't think so but you can contact these guys and they'll set ya straight.
    http://www.lvlia.com/Welcome.htm
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

How bout you just give your local codes office a call as opposed to horsing around with national lighting associations.

Boom - Bam - Done.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

licensed in Michigan to install landscape lighting

There was no need to get license to install landscape lighting but now a days, may be the rules have been changed.

Comment

Landscape lighting serves as a transformative element in outdoor spaces, enhancing both functionality and aesthetics. Beyond illuminating pathways and enhancing safety, well-placed lights can highlight architectural features, accentuate landscaping elements, and create ambiance. From subtle uplighting to dramatic spotlights, landscape lighting adds depth and dimension, extending the enjoyment of outdoor spaces well into the evening hours.

Comment

Working...
          X