Dudes, another website to tear apart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes, another website to tear apart!

So I built this website in a hurry for the spring shows, and then never worked on it again. It's due for some more work and to be finished.

I played with a mobile device site, still uncertain if I want to go that route. Flash won't work on iphones, so that's certainly one downfall to not using a mobile format for those devices.

Browse through it and be honest with critiques. Let me know if it's good or absolute crap. :alien::alien::alien:

http://www.deeprootslm.com/
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Pay now overlaps Weather Channel. Only thing I noticed....
    Do it right the first time.

Comment

Hmm, good to know. Must be your browser. I haven't come across that on anything I viewed it on.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Looks very nice. tab text could be bigger. need to update the copyright to 2014.

Lonnie,

www.eastsidelandcare.com

Comment

Working...
        X