Lawn Service Forum

Go Back   Lawn Service Forum > Commercial Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forums > Snow Removal & Ice Management Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Snow Removal & Ice Management Forum Lawn and landscape business owners discuss and share all matters relating to snow removal including snow plowing, snow blowing, snow shoveling, salting, sanding, and ice management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2012, 05:40 PM

Default Toro 826 LE

The smallest gas powered snowblower I have ever seen. Its 20" cut. looks in good shape about 2-1/2 or 3 HP motor. Its just toooo small to do the Sobeys parking lot..

If you collect Toro stuff I think they last made a snow hound in 1974 50 bucks ..never tried to start it.. DON"T ask how I ended up with it.. but for 50 bucks you can have the only snow hound on your street. Get it out and all the guys with the 10 and 14HP ones will have to come over and show how much snow theres can blow..be like Huck Finn painting the fence.

Email me direct at jgowingbmts.co if you want a picture, with any luck I should be able to get into the storage building tomorrow.